For you to get your perfect body you must live with my ten commandments of working out they are;
1. Do the work out as it’s meant to be done (That means; NO half reps & NO use of momentum)
2. Drink enough water (Exercising is half of the work done as you must drink no less than 8 liters of water daily)
3. Avoid foods that are high in sugar, salt, and fat (They slow you done and make it harder to be healthy)
4. Exercise is the most important thing to do. (Just making it to the gym or the track is an accomplishment.)
5. Don't tell yourself you are fat or judge yourself.
6. Get enough sleep. A good night's sleep means you are ready for the day, and workout, ahead of you.
7. Play music while you exercise.
8. Eat foods that are nutritious: fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
9. Always have a partner or somebody you can rely on to motivate you and push you.
10. Fitness is Progressional. (Rome wasn’t built in a day or a week or a month so the same applies to your muscles.)
Always remember for You’re Perfect Body Visualize, Then Actualize!